[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I wouldn't be surprised if the ACC only got 3 teams in. The media perception is killing them. Seems like they are valuing 9-9 in the PAC Ten/Big East over 9-7/8-8 in the ACC. Doesn't make much sense to me. If NC St gets hot (like they usually do in the ACCT) they may only get 3 in.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

ACC with least bids out of all major conferences
I agree with PVFAN, but it happens in football as well. A team like VT or someone gettin a major bowl when they MIGHT have finished in the middle of the pack in the SEC [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
It's a joke really, number one rpi. All the teams with RPI's in the top 150, two teams in the top 10. Makes no sense to me, I remember a few years ago they let FSU in at 6-10 and they made the sweet 16. The ACC has some very impressive out of conference wins as well. ACC has been killed by the bottom teams, no team in the league is terrible. I wouldn't be shocked at all to see the 12 seed in the ACC Tournament win a game or two. Aim me zebra about our bracket pool if you don't care I don't have your new screen name.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks